- * Here's my feedback page on eglfeedback. I also have some etsy reviews and ebay reviews (though not everyone has reviewed that purchased things). I have some more sales reviews here. I don't post fandom things on shuucreme (it's an art blog) though, which is why I am using this account to post.
- * I have no pets and do not smoke. No one in my household does either.
- * All measurements (for clothing, etc) are amateur, so there may be some variation. However, I measure everything several times to ensure that I give you the most accurate ones I can. Page number counts are approximate.
- * Please feel free to ask if you want to make an offer/ask for more pictures, measurements, or have any questions! I am happy to answer them.
- * Items should be shipped within 3-4 days of purchase. If there are any delays/holidays/etc., I will notify you beforehand, and take proof pictures upon request. If you need the item right away, please tell me and I will try my best to get to the post office ASAP.
- * All prices are in USD, and include domestic shipping, first-class, with the exception of larger items, which becomes priority automatically for no extra charge. Please tell me if you are an international buyer and/or want to spring for a more expensive option.
- * I accept paypal as payment, I haven't really used anything else but feel free to ask, and I'll look into other methods of payment.
- * I accept offers, so please feel free to ask :) ; on that note, I do combine shipping and am willing to give discounts if you purchase more than one item.
- * I am alright with local pickups, but please keep in mind that as I am a student, it may be hard for me to meet during weekdays and far from where I live (91006).
- * After an item is shipped, I claim no responsibility. Sorry! (Though I don't anticipate any issues, as nothing's gotten lost before, just delayed because of freak weather). That being said, if an item gets lost, please tell me and we can try to work something out. :)
*Selling these because I had purchased doubles new in Japan for a friend who ended up not wanting them :( I would love to find someone who can enjoy them! :) They're all-new, and recent publications. Most of them were from Comiket!
Fandom: Axis Powers Hetalia
Title: The Motherfucker who Haunts the Dungeon//地下牢通いのマザーファッカー
Note: Quite long, quite kinky (waggles eyebrows). BDSM and some dark themes. The cover is truly beautiful, it's shiny and colourful and amazing. Recent publication by Koffy, published 2014.
Price: $32 with free shipping in the US.
Title: globe grow glow
Note: An adorable story from 2013. Features gakuen Hetalia, fairies, and US/UK as cute children, among other things. The art is very fluid.
Price: $25 with free shipping in the US
Note: Another beautiful work by Koffy!!! The cover is textured, quite nice.
Price: $34 with free shipping in the US.
Title: It's too Late/あとのまつり
Price: $15 with free shipping in the US.
Title: Do not be an idiot (ばかにしないで）
Condition: New, in wrapping! (taken out to photograph/get approx pg#)
Germany Roly Poly Stamp/Keychain--$20 with shipping
Notes: New in Box, very rare (sold out since 2010, $40+ on most websites)
NEW FULL COSPLAY: Austria Seven Years War Uniform
Fandom: Axis Powers Hetalia
Character: Austria--Seven Years War Arc
Condition: New! Ordered for a meet up but never used :(
Size: American M, approx size 6-8
Pieces: Full cosplay/4 pcs+1 bonus
Includes: Outer Coat, Inner Shirt, Trousers, and Lace Jabot, also will come with the gold sash/belt I made (if I can find it)
Note: All buttons and pockets are functional! New, still some chalk marks from the maker. Material is quite heavy and warm. Beautifully detailed cosplay.
Price: $115 with priority shipping in the US. OBO
Short Brown Wig
Proof: Actual colour is slightly more red than stock, but not as red as the proof
Perfect for cosplays! Only used once. Will come with a free wig cap if you want it! Works well as an Austria wig. Made with Japanese fibre, good quality. Only once, like new.
$15 with shipping in the US, or $10 with the Austria cosplay :)
Disposable Circle Lenses--Multiple colours, recommended 2 week use
I have coloured contact lenses in hazel, grey, green, blue, gold (edge honey), brown, and violet! They're soft and quite comfortable to wear. I have multiple pairs, and obviously they are new, in unopened packages. I purchased them in bulk in Taiwan, and they are approved by the health council of Taiwan and have used them myself so they are quite safe! They are very bright, meant for dark Asian eyes (like mine) and really pop!
Feel free to ask for more details.
$15/pair, $25 for two pairs, $40 for 4 pairs shipped in the US. I have a lot of these due to an...overzealous mistake (I told my aunt to buy me "a lot" when she asked how many she should reserve), so please feel free to make offers, especially if you want multiple pairs.
Manga, Magazines, and other merchandise here!